Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hamilton Show


These paintings were for the 'Multiples' show in Hamilton a few weeks back, I thought I'd do something a bit different than a print which was my original idea, so I painted four similar looking works using the same colours but each one was a wee bit different.

My dear friend Adam bought all these paintings so they are gone now.
Saw the Dirtbombs last night, they were great, as always. I have suddenly become flooded with proper big persons work which is good, another update will happen soon.

3 comments:

Nikolai H said...

I really like the composition with the reflection from you taking the photo..

Will be up to see the exhibition, probably the last weekend of April(?).

xox

Henrietta Harris said...

Oh goody! I am so glad.
Also, about the reflection- Grandad will be glad to see I am using the viewfinder, not the LCD screen, ensuring that there is no camera shake.

x

Nikolai H said...

Don't shut the lens cap too hard, it's not a Holden