Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tatty's

I've recently been spending a lot of time working for my bestest best friend Aimee's shop in Ponsonby, Tatty's. I've done her art & design from the beginning and now have put together a limited edition 'Tatty's' t-shirt available from the shop only. I won't be selling these from my website, only from her. The shop is at 159 Ponsonby Road in Auckland.



This is the design, click for a bigger picture.



More of my previous t shirt designs are back in stock now also.


AND the best bit of all- I got to paint Rupert & Jimmy on the walls! That was fun.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh man i really want one of those tshirts now.... hot damn you are awesome henri...

i wore your shirt yesterday, but now it has a black mark on the shoulder... IM GUTTTTTTTTED

would you like to take over the world with me?